3,4,5 or 6 bill is not a --2147 mil, maybe a little upgrade?

Discuss thaw modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
Gamer

3,4,5 or 6 bill is not a --2147 mil, maybe a little upgrade?

Postby Gamer » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Could you please let me know if something of asked things is possible?:

>>> Hi, I don't want any mods, I just want to ask if can you release something like patch or tell us how to change score limit from --2147mil to much more? <<< The thing I want the most <<<

Also, can you post your tag couner somewhere? It is one of the best things ever made for THAW. (sorry if it was discussed already)

Last one, is there any .PAK or something else to play created parks with 8, not 2 players on-line w/o any mods, in THE MOD I can play created park with 8 players and I don't need to change anything in files...w/o TM I can't, also there can be 4 observers, how? (sorry if it was discussed already)

THX 4 answer, Thank you very much if you post something that I want.

Excuse me for my English, maybe it is not perfect, but I can't translate it better and also excuse me for asking you to do it, I can't create it by myself...don't know how, everyone is good at something else, you can make mods, I can't, someone can prov well in THAW but they made only 1 bill, someone can't prov but he billed all the maps -.- ...anyway one player ask about few prov techniques and another ask how to use spinkey xD now I ask you if you can make score limit change...THX.
Eraser
Site Admin

Re: 3,4,5 or 6 bill is not a --2147 mil, maybe a little upgrade?

Postby Eraser » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:55 pm

2147.... is the largest positive value 32bit can hold, no way getting around it.

Tag counter is a pain in the ass to use, you need windows magnifying glass to see tags properly from cheat table and the game must be played in windowed mode, I don't have cheat table for it atm anyways, sorry. I made it for myself only and not other machines so it probably wouldn't work for you anyways.
It's easy to make one, it's like the first thing you learn in cheat engine, use 8bit exact value scan.

not sure about your last question though, maybe others will help :/
Gamer

Re: 3,4,5 or 6 bill is not a --2147 mil, maybe a little upgrade?

Postby Gamer » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks for replies :), the limit really sux, I play poker on my phone for about 2 weeks and got 2130+ mil, then I won about 20-30 mil from one player and it wrote that I haven't got any cash :wtf?:, would I like to buy new coins :D, it was really funny thing, the same limit for mobile phone games, 2147 mil, it rly roflmfao ^^' :loll:

Return to “THAW modding”