Eraser's trainer v1.4.5 Problem

Discuss thaw modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
abyss91

Eraser's trainer v1.4.5 Problem

Postby abyss91 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:17 pm

OK I have renamed the shortcut and original exe in order to make the trainer work. Most options do work, however the unlimited build space never works. I mean I have tried all the trainers, including the latest one, but in vain.

Also, I use CHC mod v 1.9 and Thaw version 1.01.

Can somebody help me make it work? I have searched for similar questions but none were found.
Active

Re: Eraser's trainer v1.4.5 Problem

Postby Active » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm

the unlimited building space isn't really unlimited it's only 30% more space
which other functions don't work`?
abyss91

Postby abyss91 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:39 pm

I thought it said 30 times more. At any rate, it doesn't work for sure. I tested build space with and without the trainer working and it's the same.

As far as the other options go, I only tested a few just to make sure the trainer is working and I didn't have a problem with them. Only unlimited build space is basically useless.

Does it work for you guys?
Eraser
Site Admin

Postby Eraser » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Yes, I have altered the trainer so the game wouldn't crash when activating the cheats therefore one or two cheats may not work.

There is no solution to fix this, but using windows Xp may help.

P.S. you said that you've tried other versions too, did you try 1.4? It uses a lot of pointers and every cheat should work (remember that by building space I meant not the width and height but the amount of objects that you can build in the park)
abyss91

Postby abyss91 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm using windows XP sp2. And yes, I used every trainer from 1.0 to 1.4 and 1.4.5

P.S. you said that you've tried other versions too, did you try 1.4? It uses a lot of pointers and every cheat should work (remember that by building space I meant not the width and height but the amount of objects that you can build in the park)

Well, there is one funny thing about the trainer. When the size of the skatepark is altered it consumes build space, but when I use, let's say, a huge object to increase the height of the terrain, the build space doesn't change. However, after that, if I use some stairs, the build space changes.

Eraser, is there a chance for you to release a single trainer which focuses on increasing the amount of build space even if there is a chance it will cause crashes? I mean, that's better than nothing, especially because building skateparks is one of the few things that keeps some, including myself, playing Thaw. It would really help us.
Eraser
Site Admin

Postby Eraser » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Yes, when increasing the size of the park, the line that shows how many more objects you can put in the line increases.

And about increasing the building space... I tried to make it but I can't remember if it crashed or didn't work.
And if it did crash, then there's no point in making it as it will crash every time you try to change the size.
abyss91

Postby abyss91 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Ah man, that's too bad. Oh well, thanks for replying to my thread. Cheers!

Return to “THAW modding”