Coloured Gaps ?

Discuss thaw modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
Your Enemy

Coloured Gaps ?

Postby Your Enemy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:31 pm

I saw some guy online playing with created park with gaps in colour, I asked him how did he do that, he told me that he uses TheMod, I have TheMod and I can make coloured text but i can't gaps. I tried T-Search too, but it crashes my game. Help please !!!
DreamY

Re: Coloured Gaps ?

Postby DreamY » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Theres a created park online that has this colourised gaps.
Normally Gaps are coloured in blue as we all know.
But this park ive played on had gaps in different colours.
Like purple, red, yellow, black and so on.

And im 100% sure he means that ones.
If T-Search is really crashing all the time youre trying to edit the colour of the gaps in Create-A-Park, ive got no idea what you can do lolz.
Eraser
Site Admin

Postby Eraser » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Here's a little tip when using t-search, even when changing names of the skater or any text:

Go to edit gap name (or skater name) and enter anything in there (don't leave just gap, but rename it to anything, for example coala555). After you entered coala555 go to t-search and enter \c4la555 as a replace text. The number of letters you are replacing the text must match the number of letters your text had (coala555 and \c4la555 has same amount of letters/symbols) otherwise you will mess up whole byte structure in the memory.

Now, go to game, delete la555 but DON"t delete the invisible \c4 in there and enter your text in there and as you see it will be in \c4 colour.

It doesn't crash in that way, but the colours that will be in gap rename field, won't be the same colour in game for some reason, so you may experiment with it.

Your Enemy

Postby Your Enemy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Eraser, Thanks Man :D it works with T-Search now. (y)

Return to “THAW modding”