[removed]

Discuss thaw modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
Vero

[removed]

Postby Vero » Thu May 17, 2012 5:26 pm

post removed.
Last edited by Vero on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhoElseButMe

Re: THAW PC gamepad

Postby WhoElseButMe » Thu May 17, 2012 7:41 pm

THPS2 didn't have caveman and you setup the controller in the game.
Only PS2 players seem to have this issue no one else seems to care. It's the PC version 1 button caveman.
In my opinion I find one button caveman superior to the 2 button method found on PS2, its much more responsive.
There isn't a fix and to be honest I don't think the PC modding community has the urge to do this.
We tried a few methods with either no or simply ill effects and since we don't see it as a problem, well at least this is how I feel about it,
we don't care to strip down an entire game looking for code that may or may not exist.

Short answer, no, there isn't a fix but CWalker used xpadder and came close to getting the controls to be more like the PS2. Read about it here
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
Vero

Postby Vero » Thu May 17, 2012 8:03 pm

post removed.
Last edited by Vero on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Thu May 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Butt hurt? Sounds like you're the butt hurt one because you can't accomplish a task that no one gives a shit about except you fag worthy PS2 players.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
Vero

Postby Vero » Thu May 17, 2012 8:13 pm

post removed.
Last edited by Vero on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Thu May 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Rant? Whining? Can you even comprehend what you're reading? You have no idea what you're talking about.
I stated a simple opinion which happens to be the way the controls work, if anything, I would be overjoyed that the controls aren't like the PS2.
You on the other hand became irate as soon as someone responded with an answer that you didn't agree with.
Not only did you dismiss my link to the only work around available you began to believe that I was against you. If that were the case I'd call you a cretin and leave it at that.
Respect is earned and when you act like a complete tool bag you get no respect from me. My first post had nothing derogatory in it, it wasn't until you showed your true colors that I called you out. Now pull that dick from your rectum and go back to whatever corner of the internet you came from.
Anteara

Postby Anteara » Tue May 22, 2012 2:56 am

Vero, it might be worthwhile to re-read WhoElseButMe's first reply in this thread, he didn't say anything offensive, you misinterpreted.

Return to “THAW modding”