Thaw Rip STORY MODE crashin

Post your hi-scores, videos, questions, talk about Tony Hawk games.
Forum rules
No talking about modding in this forum.
frost351

Thaw Rip STORY MODE crashin

Postby frost351 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Forum mates....i need help of this long time problem with my THAW Rip version...why does the THAW Rip version story mode whenever i create a new Story??...unlike other rip version of tony hawk games i can Use Story mode in them...plzz forum mates i need help for this :) :) :)
Unn

Re: Thaw Rip STORY MODE crashin

Postby Unn » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Download full version. Btw, name "frost" is already taken, but w/e.
ZurePitchmen83

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:39 pm

You should have known this before downloading the RIP
RIP version of game will probably have no music, no videos/cutscenes, no story mode. They are designed for online mode only.

FULL versions will have everything included - music, movies/cutscenes, story mode, EVERYTHING.

Look at this thread for the full version, If you searched, you would've found a solution for this so you wouldn't need to recreate an already answered thread, I assume you're frost, right?
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 am

I doubt this is the frost you think it is.
frost ng is well aware that the RIP version of THAW is missing story mode
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
frost351

Postby frost351 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:24 am

Im Not frost ng...Im a another frost and it's my first time to register to this forum
frost351

Postby frost351 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:25 am

ZurePitchmen83 wrote:You should have known this before downloading the RIP
RIP version of game will probably have no music, no videos/cutscenes, no story mode. They are designed for online mode only.

FULL versions will have everything included - music, movies/cutscenes, story mode, EVERYTHING.

Look at this thread for the full version, If you searched, you would've found a solution for this so you wouldn't need to recreate an already answered thread, I assume you're frost, right?

Well all the other rip versions have story mode
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:26 am

Well all the other rip versions have story mode

And THAW doesn't, pick up the full version if you want to play story mode.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
ZurePitchmen83

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:42 am

frost351 wrote:Im Not frost ng...Im a another frost and it's my first time to register to this forum

Oh, i didn't really look at your post, all i saw was the title and your screen name, Story Mode files were removed from THAW RIP to save space (Since they're over 1GB, and that would seem large for a rip)
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009
frost351

Postby frost351 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:30 pm

ZurePitchmen83 wrote:
frost351 wrote:Im Not frost ng...Im a another frost and it's my first time to register to this forum

Oh, i didn't really look at your post, all i saw was the title and your screen name, Story Mode files were removed from THAW RIP to save space (Since they're over 1GB, and that would seem large for a rip)

Thnx bro....You answered my problem

Return to “General thps talk”