THUG2 problems

Post your hi-scores, videos, questions, talk about Tony Hawk games.
Forum rules
No talking about modding in this forum.
theholyfork

THUG2 problems

Postby theholyfork » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 am

Hey guys,
Earlier today I downloaded THUG2, and everything installed fine. But when the configuration screen popped up, I hit Play, and my computer would act like it's launching the game, but all it would do is make all my open windows non-active. I thought it might be because of the crack I downloaded, so I tried placing the original .exe file into the folder, and it would give me an error that the disc is not inserted into the drive (it was).
So I tried googling it for a while, but got no answers. I did find this place though, and I downloaded WhoElseButMe's RIP file in another thread. However, the same problem happened.

Anyone have any idea what to do?

Thanks!

If anyone needs me to, I can try to elaborate more on my problem, but I can't guarantee it'll be any help haha
Eraser
Site Admin

Re: THUG2 problems

Postby Eraser » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:32 am

You probably have broblems with hardware, outdated drivers (probably only video)) Outdated directx, update it.
theholyfork

Re: THUG2 problems

Postby theholyfork » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 pm

I tried that haha. Thanks though.

I did think of a better way to explain whats happening though, in case you thought something else was happening. After I click play, or just run the .exe file from the Game folder, the bar at the top of the screen with minimize and close on it appears, then goes away. So its like the computer is closing it the second it opens

Oh, today I downloaded THAW, and it runs fine. So..I'm pretty sure its not a hardware problem

Return to “General thps talk”