THEMOD 1.3 Doesn't work

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
MattTHPS

THEMOD 1.3 Doesn't work

Postby MattTHPS » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi , I have a problem. I'm playing THUG2 for a long time and since yesterday THEMOD1.3 stopped working , I enter the "THEMOD1.3.exe" and I go to "Online Play" and it doesn't show anything , just a background picture. Can anyone help?
Anteara

Re: THEMOD 1.3 Doesn't work

Postby Anteara » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 pm

MattTHPS wrote:Hi , I have a problem. I'm playing THUG2 for a long time and since yesterday THEMOD1.3 stopped working , I enter the "THEMOD1.3.exe" and I go to "Online Play" and it doesn't show anything , just a background picture. Can anyone help?

The MOD 1.3 attempts to skip displaying of the MOTD, however, as far as I know, it's not executed perfectly, which sometimes causes it to crash when you press Online Play / only show a background picture.

I'd keep trying another 5 times, chances could be you're just getting bad luck, If it doesn't work, are you using rip THUG2? The Mod doesn't quite like it, try using full thug2.

And since it only just started, it could be related to the servers, and not your thug2, check that your exe is connected to the right server, use another mod that connects to the same server, and see if it can connect. If it can't, and if the mod can't, it's the server.

A very non descriptive answer for a non descriptive question. More information would be better.

Does non modded thug 2 or a different mod work?
Morten1337

Re: THEMOD 1.3 Doesn't work

Postby Morten1337 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 am

There was some problems with the thmods motd some days ago, but that is fixed now.

Return to “THUG2 modding”