What is new in the THUGPRO beta?

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
ssisk

What is new in the THUGPRO beta?

Postby ssisk » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:38 pm

I sent the an email to get the beta but I am curious to know what is different in the beta.
WhoElseButMe

Re: What is new in the THUGPRO beta?

Postby WhoElseButMe » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:36 am

The reply with the download link will have a pretty long change log that explains what's new.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
ssisk

Postby ssisk » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:54 am

WhoElseButMe wrote:The reply with the download link will have a pretty long change log that explains what's new.

I know but I am still waiting for the reply and am rather anxious to know what is new. If it has to be classified during this testing period I understand.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:41 am

ssisk wrote:
WhoElseButMe wrote:The reply with the download link will have a pretty long change log that explains what's new.

I know but I am still waiting for the reply and am rather anxious to know what is new. If it has to be classified during this testing period I understand.

Not classified just a lot of stuff has been added.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:50 pm

The home page has a tools section
http://thps-mods.com/tools/QBexplorer.rar
This contains the old explorer and roq.exe.

Return to “THUG2 modding”