[THUG PRO] Stretched Widescreen / Music

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
KlyNeR

[THUG PRO] Stretched Widescreen / Music

Postby KlyNeR » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi,

I didn't want to write this in the release thread and I couldn't find a discussion thread, so I'll post my questions here.

1.) I'm running THUGPRO in 1920x1080. In the options menu I set the display setting to widescreen.
Yet it still looks stretched. In this Mod-Video it looks much better and like "real" widescreen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EF4zaZF5Zk
Is it possible to change that? I tried replacing the Levels.qb from the video but it didn't work.

2.) The music playlist can't be changed. I'm not using a ripped version or what so ever... I installed the full THUG2 game and installed THUG PRO into the same folder.
The options to change the music is just greyed out. That really sucks, I really only want to listen to one genre of music.
Is there a way around it? I already changed the preferences in the original game and hoped that they would also apply to THUG PRO but they didn't... :(

I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro x64

quazz

Re: [THUG PRO] Stretched Widescreen / Music

Postby quazz » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:20 pm

1) If you set THUGPRO in the launcher to 1920x1080, and in the options menu set the display setting to widescreen, it will be a widescreen image.

2) This mod doesn't support music yet. Turn off the music volume and run a music program in the background for now.

Return to “THUG2 modding”