Happy Birthday Anteara!

Anything not related to Tony Hawk games goes here
ZurePitchmen83

Happy Birthday Anteara!

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:48 am

Just wanted to say happy birthday to a wonderful modder of this site and ThMods! :D, I think you've been helpful to everyone and i wanted to give thanks to a modder that's been helpful for a few years on THPS Modding and all the fun we had with you :clap:, i feel like i'm forgetting something else :-|
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009
WhoElseButMe

Re: Happy Birthday Anteara!

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:51 am

WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
ZurePitchmen83

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:27 pm

I Know about it, I just didn't feel like reopening an old topic, So i just created this one
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:31 am

The purpose of the thread was to reduce clutter of the forums and allow a centralized area for birthday wishes.
It seems old because most of the birthdays that have occurred have been of users who have been inactive for more than a year.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.

Return to “Off-topic”