THP8 cas pak file needed

General/other thps modding discussion
WhoElseButMe

THP8 cas pak file needed

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:56 am

I need the cas file that contains the deck graphics and grip tape arrays so I can have accurate frontend_desc's.
If anyone has the game that could upload this file I would be eternally grateful.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
Morten1337

Re: THP8 cas pak file needed

Postby Morten1337 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:07 pm

you can get the cur-gen paks here http://thmods.com/mod_tools/THP8_SCRIPTS_XBX.zip
i have the x360 scripts on my other pc tho.
WhoElseButMe

Re: THP8 cas pak file needed

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:35 pm

I didn't need the scripts just the cas.pak containing the deck/tape array's but I managed to find a working ps2 torrent and got the file I need, thanks Morten.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.

Return to “Other THPS games modding”