New clothing textures!

Tony Hawk's Underground modding is discussed here.
Saint.Trikz

New clothing textures!

Postby Saint.Trikz » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:06 am

Before I say anything more- (this being my first post and all) I'd just like to extend my gratitude to those who've contributed to the THPS modding community, whether big or small, on this site and abroad. The combined efforts and passion to rejuvinate the life of the Tony Hawk series is outstanding, and truely evident considering the series itself has recently face-planted the wall for a quick buck...

Anywho, I've been playing THUG again after many years and have clocked it again a few times already. I'm still convinced that the custom 'thug-2-pro' storyline is pretty solid so I've been using mods to extend its longevity. Suprisingly, one thing I still haven't stumbled across anywhere on the web is custom made clothing, and I don't mean models (which have proven very difficult to crack) but even new textures for the original clothing, like absolutely zilch! I have made a few designs myself and no doubt many here may have aswell.

I'd like to see the sharing of custom designs, not just on boards but other IG objects aswell. Just an idea but anyone agree, or nah?

P.S I will share mine? :D
WhoElseButMe

Re: New clothing textures!

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:38 am

It was only released for PC in one country and until recently didnt have a proper no-cd so not too many mods were mad for it,
There are some but nothing in terms of adding new cas clothing.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
Saint.Trikz

Postby Saint.Trikz » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:21 am

Wow thanks for the quick response, I was considering pulling the thread as the forums seem abit inactive at the moment...

Hmm yeah very good point, I'm actually located in New Zealand (right next door to Australia) and we were fortunate enough to get the Beenox version released here. I have created a few cool textures (imo) for the existing clothes/board models, etc. but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested as they're purely cosmetic and not entirely new models themselves.
I might toss together some screens and post 'em anyway.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:19 am

Yeah post them anyways, someone might stumble upon it and use them.
You can also try thmods.com and thpsx.com
They are a bit more active than this place. Many people just download the games from here.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
Saint.Trikz

Postby Saint.Trikz » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:10 am

WhoElseButMe wrote:...They are a bit more active than this place. Many people just download the games from here."

Haha ain't that the truth.
Well, I just threw a couple of clothing items together, there's a couple more in the .zip than in the picture and I still have a few on my hdd but for now I'll just put these up.
Please let me know your honest opinions, even if it's negative because as you know, criticism builds character. :cool:

Preview:
Preview0.jpg
Preview0.jpg (145.29 KiB) Viewed 17770 times

Download:
ST_NuClothesPack.7z
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 847 times
Saint.Trikz

Postby Saint.Trikz » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:13 am

I've done a few more clothing items etc. but I will assemble a pack soon so that there's not a whole lot of seperate files to DL. Here's some new decks anyway (256x512 = looks WAAYY better IG), also a preview of what I'm doing atm. Oh yeah by the way, happy new years people! :D :cool:

Random Decks.jpg
Random Decks.jpg (215.27 KiB) Viewed 17681 times

ST_NuDecks.7z
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 849 times

WiP
Soon.jpg
Soon.jpg (401.59 KiB) Viewed 17681 times

Return to “THUG modding”