Short Overview: The Extended Trick System Mod is a global mod for THPS3 which provides you with graphical updates, new features and a ton of new tricks like Bigspins, 360 Inward Heelflips and all kinds of Lateflip and Lateshuvit variations! Visit the new skateshop in HD that now includes 140 brand new decks! Other main-features are the option to view the gaps of a level, a cassette menu for the levelmod and the display of the stance (switch / fakie / nollie) next to your tricks!
How to install:
1. Backup your original files.
2. Install the LevelMod made by Demo and Vadru (~140mb). Links & instructions here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=915
3. Download the Extended Trick System Mod (.zip file "Data", ~200mb): http://www.mediafire.com/file/1p3awch0d4w3y8j/Data.zip
4. Move the file to where your Skate3.exe is located and extract it to Tony Hawk 3\Data (should be automatically be selected).
5. If asked to integrate folders click yes. If asked to overwrite files click yes.
6. Wait until the extraction has finished and you're ready to go!
Visual upgrades and modifications, new menus:
- New Design of the ingame Menus. Changed various fonts, colors, scales.
- New Design of the ingame Hud. Changed the fonts of the total score, the individual score [THPS2.fnt, converted by Demo] and the trickname; timer also in THPS2.fnt. Replaced the Balance-Arrow.
- New medal icons in the mainmenu.
- New Cassette menu for the LevelMod levels.
- New Ingame menu "View Gaps". Displays all gaps of current level (only available for the original THPS3 levels).
- Various new Menus for the Tricksystem. Available in the mainmenu and while playing.
- Added the faces of the NS-Team to the CAS menu.
- Replaced a few textures in the CAS menu with HQ textures ([Hats]: BB-cap forward / backward, Beanie; [Shirts]: Tanktop).
- Replaced almost all logos in the CAS menu with HQ textures.
- Replaced all decks of the pro-Skaters with HQ textures (= 140 new decks).
- Replaced most of the griptapes with HQ textures.
- Replaced all textures of the Skateshop with HQ textures.
- Replaced all textures of the Skateshop dealer with HQ textures.
- Replaced all textures of your Board (trucks, wheels etc.) with HQ textures.
Patches & additional content for LevelMod 4.2 (by Demo & Vadru):
- Fixed a bug of the LevelMod which caused the Tutorial to crash.
- Fixed a bug of the LevelMod which caused the Career to be uncompleteable because of crashs in competition levels.
- Subway Level: Fixed the material-types of railnodes, added Gaps, replaced trash cans with game objects, added background music.
- Added a new park size [80x12]; removed max component limit.
- Modified the default cam view (further behind). Modified physics to be more realistic. When hit by a car you don't bail anymore.
- Added 4 new trickslots for Liptricks. Rearranged trickmenu in alphabetical order.
- Added Switch Ollies. Added Switch, Fakie and Nollie names for Fliptricks.
- Added new tricks [custom made animations]: Merlin Twist, 720 Flip, 1080 Flip, Impossible Underflip, Hardflip, 360 Hardflip, 360 Inward Heelflip, Tre Triple Flip, Dolphin Flip, Feather Flip; various Casper tricks (AntiCasper Flip; AntiCasper to Impossible; Casperflip; Casperflip 360 Out; Doubleflip Casper; Impossible Casper; Impossible Casper 360 Out).
- Added new tricks [unused animations]: Pogo Air, Double Hardflip, Well Hardflip, Somi Spin, Hospital Flip, Salute, Shove-It Rewind, Spidey Varial, Spidey Flip, 540 Varial, Pogo to Hair Flip.
- Renamed 360 Flip to Tre Flip; renamed Kickflip One Foot Tail to Heelflip One Foot Tail; renamed Nollieflip Underflip to Kickflip Underflip; renamed Kickflip Underflip to Kickflip Rewind; renamed Pop Shove-It to BS Shove-It. Moved 540 Flip, Kickflip Rewind, Heelflip One Foot Tail, Quadruple Heelflip from special tricks to hidden combos. Moved Laser flip to normal tricks.
- Flip- to Grabtricks can be held as normal Grabtricks now. Added support for Flip to BS Grabs (Kickflip to Melon etc.).
- Added Revert support for flatground tricks. Reduced time in Crouch after Reverts.
- Adjusted the speed of almost all the airtricks.
- Added sound to Primo- / Casper-Slides (bugged). Replaced OutAnimation of Primo with FS Shove-It; of Casper with Tre Flip; of Anti-Casper with Nollie Impossible.
- Extended Trick System:
- Added hidden Ollie Combos: Ollie Airwalk, Ollie North, Ollie Late Shuv, Ollie Late 360 Shuv, Ollie Lateflip, Ollie Late Doubleflip, Ollie Late Backfoot Varial Heel, Ollie Late Backfoot Heel.
- Added hidden Kickflip Combos: Kickflip Late Shuv, Semiflip, Caballerial Flip, Kickflip Rewind, Kickflip Lateflip, Kickflip Late Laserflip, Kickflip Late Heel, FS / BS Flip, Kickflip to Melon, Kickflip to Method, Kickflip to Crossbone.
- Added hidden Heelflip Combos: Heelflip Late Shuv, Casper Heelflip, Heelflip Lateflip, Heelflip Late Laserflip, Heelflip Late Heel, FS / BS Heelflip, Heelflip One Foot Tail, Quadruple Heelflip.
- Added hidden Gazelle Underflip Combo: Bullflip.
- Added hidden Fingerflip Combo: Salflip.
- Added hidden Varial Combos: 360 Varial, 540 Varial.
- Added hidden Tre Flip Combo: 540 Flip.
- Added hidden Varial Kickflip Combos: Tre Double Flip, Sigma Flip, Nightmare Flip, Varial Kickflip Late Shuve, Varial Kickflip Lateflip.
- Added hidden Varial Kickflip Combos: Epsilon Flip, Daydream Flip, Varial Heelflip Late Shuve, Varial Heelflip Lateflip.
- Added hidden Inward Heelflip Combos: Inward Heelflip Late Shuv, Inward Heelflip Lateflip
- Added hidden Hardflip Combos: Hardflip Lateflip, Hardflip Late Shuv, Ghetto Bird.
- Added hidden Impossible Combos: Impossible Lateflip, Impossible Late Shuv.
- Added hidden BS / FS Shove-It Combos: Bigspin, Biggerspin, Shove-It Late Shuv, Shove-It Lateflip, Shove-It Late Impossible, Shove-It Late Heel
- Added hidden Combos for various Grabtricks: Fingerflip Out, Salflip Out, Judo to Madonna.
- Added various Freestlye Tricks as hidden Ground combos: Primo Slide, Casper Slide, Handstand, Sproing, Truckstand, One Wheel Nosemanual, Rail to Manual, Rail to Nosemanual, Pogo to Hair Flip.
- Added Noseblunt and Blunt as hidden Liptricks.
This my first mod, looking forward to your feedback and suggestions Planning on adding Nollie animations to the new tricks and a few more custom animations, especially freestyle tricks, in future versions. You really can do a lot with the scripts.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 mod discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:37 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest